The third scientific and educational tour of the Student Scientific Society
From 31 January to 4 February 2022, the third scientific and educational tour of the Student Scientific Society "Nauchye 3.0" was held at Zaluchye Academic and Industry Center.
The field study of the Student Scientific Society "Nauchye 3.0" brought together over 90 activists, young scientists and curators from various faculty departments of the Student Scientific Society. The educational program included several trainings aimed to promote research activities, strengthen the scientific literacy and equip the event participants with skills necessary for successful development of scientific trajectory. During the program, the following presentations were delivered:
- “Prospects for implementing immersive virtual reality technologies for the development of competencies among fuel and energy sector specialists” by Mr. Nikita Golunov, Vice-Rector for Continuing Professional Education
- “Gubkin University in the Priority 2030 Program” by Mr. Pavel Kalashnikov, Head of the Department for Strategic Development
- “Indexing journals in the database and scientific ethics” by Mr. Alexander Komkov, Head of the Department for Scientometrics Research and Support for Publication Activity
- "How to become a young doctor" by Mr. Maxim Giruts, Dean of the Faculty of Research and Academic Personnel and High Qualification Personnel
- "Stress resistance in VUCA World" by Mr. Alexander Slavinsky, Dean of the Faculty of Economics and Management
- “Science abroad. Is it worth leaving?” by Mr. Kirill Cherednichenko, Senior Researcher of the Department of Physical and Colloid Chemistry
- “Financial support for youth science" by Ms. Maria Rubtsova, Chair of the Student Scientific Society of the Faculty of Chemical and Environmental Engineering
The tour was very eventful and included an engineering game, an anti-scientific conference "Science.No", Science Slam, an educational quiz and other activities where students could get to know each other and join for further professional and research cooperation. On the outcome of the field study, new projects were designed as part of the roadmap of the Student Scientific Society aimed at developing the research potential of Gubkin University students, and will be implemented at the University at a later stage.