Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak: updated information and precautionary measures
In accordance with Decrees of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation dated 14 March 2020 No. 397 and 14 March 2020 No. 398 and in order to provide a safe environment for work and education, the Rector of Gubkin University Viktor Martynov made a decision to:
- Cancel all mass events at Gubkin University in March and April 2020, and if possible, postpone them for September – December 2020.
- Limit in-person meetings. If possible, organize them in the format of video conferencing.
- Hold Open Day, scheduled for 29 March 2020, broadcast live.
- Withdraw all students of Gubkin University, including its branches, from classes for the period form 17 March 2020 to 12 April 2020.
- To ensure the implementation of educational programs to the fullest extent, transfer students to individual curricula and distance learning using the electronic information and educational system of the University.
- For students, submit for approval their individual curricula through their personal account until 20 March 2020.
- For students on campus, undergo training distantly at their place of permanent residence.
- For faculty members, ensure that classes are conducted in full in the electronic information and educational system of the University, considering individual curricula of students and online technologies.
- For all University faculty and staff members, including its branches, cancel/ postpone all missions and official business travels.
- Recommend the University faculty and staff members and students not to leave the territory of the Russian Federation.
- Limit access of external visitors to the University.
For basic protective measures against COVID-19 and more updated information, check the official website of the World Health Organization.
Gubkin University Helpline
Phone: +7 (499) 507 83 06