The research staff at Gubkin University solves the whole range of production issues faced by the modern oil and gas industry.
The main research areas include:
- search and exploration of oil and gas;
- oil and gas fields development;
- oil products and gas supply;
- mechanical engineering;
- chemical engineering and environmental science;
- automation and computer engineering.
Research activity within these priority areas of science and technology development is conducted in 26 research laboratories and 15 research and educational centers of Gubkin University.