Cooperation is a strategic objective set by Gubkin University. It implies:
- to expand the variety and amount of academic services,
- to accelerate research and development activities with Russian and foreign partners,
- to improve professional development of the faculty,
- to speed up the faculty and students exchange, and
- to strengthen international relations with different organizations and companies around the world.
As part of the cooperation activity, Gubkin University:
- offers Master's degree programs in partnership with foreign academic institutions,
- contributes to development of academic mobility and exchange programs,
- carries out contractual work for oil and gas industry organizations,
- hosts international research and academic summer schools with foreign partner academic institutions, and
- participates in international associations as a member.