The program of advanced training "Electronic information and educational environment of the university" was held at Gubkin University
On November 15 - December 6, 2018 the training of faculty and staff members on the program “Electronic information and educational environment of the university” was held at Gubkin University.
Training was conducted in accordance with the requirements of the Russian Federal State Educational Standards. The trainees were introduced the possibilities and prospects of using the electronic information and educational facilities of Gubkin University.
The advanced training program was initiated by the Vice-Rector for Academic Work Vladimir Kosheleva and the Head of Educational and Methodological Office Andrey Dushin with organizational support of the Center of Innovation Competencies under the guidance of Svetlana Kibovskaya and technical support of the Head of Educational and Laboratory Equipment Office Mikhail Radushkevich.
In accordance with the program, the following lectures were delivered:
- Human resourcing of the educational process: legal regulation and its content. Tendering procedures. Employment contract. Civil contract.
- Work of faculty and staff members in the corporate information environment of the university.
- Planning of faculty's work. Academic workload. Reporting in the university’s corporate information environment.
- University electronic document management.
- Regulatory support of the educational process. The quality and content of the educational process in accordance with the Russian Federal State Educational Standards.
- Examination of the quality of an educational program.
- University Scientific Library. Digital catalogue. Electronic Library Systems.
- University information resources. University website.
- Scientometric indicators. National Bibliographic Database of Scientific Citation.
During 2018, 1030 faculty and staff members of Gubkin University and its branches in Orenburg and Tashkent were trained and received certificates of advanced training on this program.