The world after the pandemic: global challenges and development prospects
On 22-23 April 2021, the International conference for young researchers “The world after the pandemic: global challenges and development prospects” will be held at the Primakov National Research Institute of World Economy and International Relations of the Russian Academy of Sciences (IMEMO RAS) in Moscow. Candidates and Doctors of Sciences, as well as graduate and postgraduate students under the age of 40 are invited to participate.
During the conference program will cover the following topics:
- Models and resources for new economic growth
- Atomization or integration: The Pandemic Factor
- Personal freedom and collective security: is there a transition of values?
- Global technological development and competition for innovation
- Effectiveness of international organizations during the crisis
- Green policy and energy transition prospects
- International security: lessons from the pandemic
- Approaches of different countries to tackling the pandemic: whose experience is more successful?
The event will be held both online and offline. Participants are welcome to join via virtual platform. The presentations will be delivered in Russian and English.
The application should include a detailed abstract of the presentation either in English or Russian, ranging from 2 to 8 thousand characters with spaces (1-2 Word pages in Times New Roman font, size 14, spacing 1.0).
The abstracts of the report should contain:
- statement of the scientific problem to be solved in the research
- justification of its relevance
- scientific research methods used by the author
- the main results obtained
- the significance of the results obtained
The deadline for applications is 22 March 2021.
After the conference, a series «Global Development» will be published by IMEMO RAS.
More details are available on the official website of the conference.
Student Scientific Society of Gubkin University