Nanomaterials 2021 Young Investigator Awards
Nanomaterials is now inviting nominations for the Nanomaterials 2021 Young Investigator Awards. This prize will be given to three young investigators. All nominations will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee led by the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. Shirley Chiang.
The Prizes for Winners:
- There will be three winners: One First Prize: 2000 CHF, Two Second Prizes: 800 CHF.
- Option to publish one paper free of charge in Nanomaterials after peer review before the end of 31 December 2022.
- An engraved plaque.
Eligibility and Requirements:
- Must have received a PhD degree.
- Must be below 35 years of age on 31 December 2021.
- Must have produced ground-breaking research and a significant contribution to the advancement of the nanomaterials.
- Candidates must be nominated by senior scientists.
List of Documents for Nomination:
- Detailed curriculum vitae including an updated publication list and a list of the researcher’s own research grants.
- Birth certificate or other proof of age.
- Scanned copy of doctorate certificate.
- Signed nomination letters from two established senior scientists.
- Open for nominations: 7 July 2021
- Nomination deadline: 30 November 2021
- Winners announced: 31 December 2021
The nominations should be submitted online.
Council of Young Scientists
Mr. Yuri Dubinov
Student Scientific Society
Ms. Anfisa Kharybina