Integrated Science-Based Asset Management for Oil and Gas
On 20-22 October 2021, LUKOIL-Engineering, the research and design complex of PJSC LUKOIL that operates exploration and production segment, will organize the 3d International Scientific and Practical Conference «Integrated Science-Based Asset Management for Oil and Gas». The event will be held on the occasion of the 30th anniversary of PJSC LUKOIL.
Conference participants will discuss the frontier issues in science and practical implementation of new oil and gas technologies, exchange ideas, share experience and their own findings and achievements. The program covers the following themes:
- Digital oilfield
- Modern challenges, innovative solutions and digital oilfield technologies
- Future solutions for decarbonization
- New digital technologies in the construction of oil and gas wells on land and sea
- Digital technologies used in geology
The Conference will be an in-person or online event. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic restrictions, the in-person participation will be limited.
Participation in the Conference is free of charge. In-person attendees are responsible for paying their own travel costs, accommodation and other expenses.
Venue for in-person participation:
- PermNIPIneft, subsidiary of LUKOIL-Engineering, Perm city, 3а Permskaya Street
- Technopark Morion Digital, Perm city, 111 Shosse Kosmonavtov Street
A collection of academic papers will be published in electronic format following the Conference. Please submit the application form until 20 August 2021 and paper abstracts until 15 September 2021 by email to email@example.com.
For additional information please visit the official website of the Conference.
Council of Young Scientists
Mr. Yuri Dubinov
Student Scientific Society
Ms. Anfisa Kharybina