COTech & OGTech 2021
On 25 – 26 November 2021, the international scientific and technical conference as a joint event of the 3d Conference of Computational Methods & Ocean Technology (COTech 2021) and the 2nd Conference of Oil and Gas Technologies in Cold Climate (OGTech 2021) will be held at Gubkin University together with the University of Stavanger (Norway).
The conference aims to provide a platform for academics and professionals working within computational methods, ocean technology and oil & gas technologies to come together, present their recent works in the area, exchange ideas, and establish professional networks. It will serve as a forum for a multidisciplinary research and brings together Russian and invited foreign researchers to enable them exchange their research experience and disseminate their results within the field.
Topics for presentation on the conference and publication include, but are not limited to, the following research and application areas:
- Wind engineering and renewable energy
- Advanced computational methods & applications in marine, subsea and offshore technology
- Computational mechanics, structural integrity and design optimization
- Structural integrity management and life extension of structures
- Cold climate region technology
- Energy resources development in the Arctic
- Technologies in the upstream sector in oil and gas industry with emphasis on the high North
- Smart operations and maintenance
- Industry events
Abstracts are accepted by the topic coordinators by 1 June 2021. Full manuscripts (max. 10 pages) are accepted by 31 August 2021.
More details are available on the official website of the conference.