2021 International Conference on Electrotechnical Complexes and Systems
On 27 – 29 October 2021, within the framework of the Russian Energy Forum, Ufa State Aviation Technical University will hold 2021 International Conference on Electrotechnical Complexes and Systems. Held annually, the conference servers as a platform for discussion of such issues as electrotechnical complexes and systems, electromechanics, electric power engineering, electrical equipment, electrical transport and aircraft electrical equipment, alternative energy and modern information and digital technologies in the energy sector. Conference materials 2019-2020 are indexed in the Scopus database.
The program of the conference covers the following topics:
- Electrical complexes and systems
- Electromechanics and electrical apparatus
- Electrical equipment of aircraft
- Electric vehicles
- Power engineering
- Alternative energy
- Modern information and digital technologies in the power engineering
- Advanced materials in electrical engineering
The program includes the following sessions:
- 26 October 2021: technical visits
- 27 October 2021: plenary sessions (VDNH-Expo)
- 28 October 2021: USATU breakout sessions and poster presentations
- 29 October 2021: cultural activities
The working languages are Russian and English.
The deadline for paper submission is 1 September 2021.
For additional details please visit the official website of the conference.
Council of Young Scientists
Mr. Yuri Dubinov
Student Scientific Society
Ms. Anfisa Kharybina