Protection from Increased Noise and Vibration
On 23-25 March 2021, the 8th All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference with International Participation “Protection from Increased Noise and Vibration” will be held in the online format. Applications are accepted until 5 March 2021.
The conference is aimed at addressing the urgent problems of scientific and applied nature, professional discussion of priority issues, development of scientific and technical cooperation between relevant organizations of the participating countries, familiarization of managers and specialists of the leading Russian companies with the best domestic and foreign practices, as well as improving the qualification skills of young scientists, through thematic presentations by leading experts.
The conference will be held in the format of plenary and breakout sessions online. Leading Russian and foreign scientists, experts in the field of noise and vibration mitigation, representatives of federal agencies, regional management structures and businesses will address the conference participants.
The conference provides an opportunity to expand and strengthen the industry network of cooperation between universities, establish professional contacts with relevant organizations, bring together representatives of the education, science and innovation sectors in the field of vibroacoustics and excessive noise and vibration protection.
The conference program covers the following topics:
- The processes of sound and vibration occurrence and transmission in complex engineering systems and structures.
- Physical nature of noise generation of mechanical, aerodynamic and hydrodynamic noise sources.
- Noise reduction and vibration protection processes using resonant methods.
- The physical nature of noise suppression by the main noise and vibration protection systems, including noise silencers, acoustic (noise) barriers, volume sound absorbers, three-dimensional sound-proofing devices, etc.
- Study of the nature and character of diffuse and quasi-diffuse sound fields formed in closed and semi-closed volumes.
- Scientific basis for predicting vibroacoustic characteristics of machines, installations and aggregates.
- Scientific justification of developing noise mitigation measures using information modeling technologies.
- Methods and instruments for measuring noise and vibration levels.
- Scientific basis for creating predictive noise maps of the cities.
- Development of the analytical methods for evaluating the sound and vibration fields behavior, etc.
Following the results of the conference, it is planned to publish separate articles in the publication from the Scopus database.
More details are available on the official website of the conference.
Student Scientific Society of Gubkin University