International Youth Scientific Conference
On 28 September — 2 October 2020, Gubkin University will host the 74th International Youth Scientific Conference: Oil and Gas – 2020, dedicated to the 90th anniversary of the University. Interested students and young professionals engaged in research are invited to participate.
The conference is organized to identify and support promising youth research projects in the following thematic areas:
1. Geology, search and exploration of oil and gas fields.
2. Development of oil and gas fields. Well drilling.
3. Design, construction and operation of pipeline transportation systems.
4. Engineering and applied mechanics in the oil and gas complex.
5. Chemical and environmental engineering in the oil and gas industry.
6. Automation, modeling and artificial intelligence in the oil and gas industry.
7. Energy and energy saving.
8. Pressing challenges of ensuring the integrated security of critically important facilities of the fuel and energy complex.
9. Economics and management in the oil and gas industry.
10. International energy business.
11. Legal support for the development of the oil and gas industry.
12. The humanities and PR in the oil and gas industry.
13. Submission of scientific articles in English.
14. School scientific society.
The conference is one of the major events in the field of oil and gas education. In 2019, the conference brought together over 2,000 students and young professionals from 410 Russian and foreign universities and organizations of the industry.
For more details follow the link.