Oil and Gas – 2020
On 28 September — 2 October 2020, Gubkin University will host the 74th International Youth Scientific Conference: Oil and Gas – 2020, dedicated to the 90th anniversary of the University. The conference will be held online. Interested students and young professionals engaged in research are invited to participate.
The conference is organized to identify and support promising youth research projects in the following thematic areas:
1. Geology, search and exploration of oil and gas fields.
2. Development of oil and gas fields. Well drilling.
3. Design, construction and operation of pipeline transportation systems.
4. Engineering and applied mechanics in the oil and gas complex.
5. Chemical and environmental engineering in the oil and gas industry.
6. Automation, modeling and artificial intelligence in the oil and gas industry.
7. Energy and energy saving.
8. Pressing challenges of ensuring the integrated security of critically important facilities of the fuel and energy complex.
9. Economics and management in the oil and gas industry.
10. International energy business.
11. Legal support for the development of the oil and gas industry.
12. The humanities and PR in the oil and gas industry.
13. Submission of scientific articles in English.
14. School scientific society.
The expert commission will consider all research papers submitted. Based on the expert review, abstracts and papers will be published by Gubkin University, and promising research projects will be recommended for publication in industry periodicals. The results will be announced after 2 October 2020. The international intellectual game "Oil Owl" will be held within the framework of another industry event. The venue and timing will be announced later.
The conference is one of the major events in the field of oil and gas education. In 2019, the conference brought together over 2,000 students and young professionals from 410 Russian and foreign universities and organizations of the industry.
For more details follow the link.