International Youth Scientific Conference: Oil and Gas – 2019
On April 22–25, 2019, Gubkin University and the Youth Council of the Oil and Gas Industry under the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation will host the 73d International Youth Scientific Conference: Oil and Gas – 2019. Interested students and young professionals engaged in research are invited to participate.
The conference is organized to identify and support promising youth research projects in 14 thematic areas, including the following:
1. Geology, search and exploration of oil and gas fields.
2. Development of oil and gas fields. Well drilling.
3. Design, construction and operation of pipeline transportation systems.
4. Engineering and applied mechanics in the oil and gas complex.
5. Chemical and environmental engineering in the oil and gas industry.
6. Automation, modeling and artificial intelligence in the oil and gas industry.
7. Energy and energy saving.
8. Pressing challenges of ensuring the integrated security of critically important facilities of the fuel and energy complex.
9. Economics and management in the oil and gas industry.
10. International energy business.
11. Legal support for the development of the oil and gas industry.
12. The humanities and PR in the oil and gas industry.
13. Submission of scientific articles in English.
14. School scientific society.
The conference is one of the major events in the field of oil and gas education. In 2018, the conference brought together over 2,000 students and young professionals from 390 Russian and foreign universities and organizations of the industry.
In 2019, as part of the conference, meetings “without ties” with the leaders of oil and gas companies, the 3d all-Russian intellectual game among the youth engaged in the oil and gas industry “Oil Owl” and the 4th all-Russian competition for the best student scientific society in the oil and gas industry will be traditionally held.
For more details follow the link.