International Youth Scientific Conference: Oil and Gas – 2018
On April 23 – 26, 2018 Gubkin University and the Youth Council of the Oil and Gas Industry under the Ministry for Energy of the Russian Federation will host the 72th International Youth Scientific Conference: Oil and Gas – 2018 in Moscow. The Conference will be organized with the support of the Ministry for Education and Science of the Russian Federation and the Ministry for Energy of the Russian Federation.
The Conference is aimed to identify and support promising youth research projects in the following subject areas:
- geology, prospecting and exploration of oil and gas fields;
- development of oil and gas fields, well-drilling;
- design, construction and exploitation of pipeline transport systems;
- mechanical and applied engineering in the oil and gas industry;
- chemical and environmental engineering;
- automation and computer science in the oil and gas industry;
- energy and energy saving;
- economics and management in the oil and gas industry;
- international energy business;
- legal support for the development of the oil and gas industry;
- the humanities and PR in the oil and gas industry;
- presentation of scientific articles in English;
- school scientific society.
Oil and Gas is one of the largest academic events in the field of oil and gas. In 2017, the Conference brought together over 2,000 graduate and postgraduate students, young professionals from 306 Russian and foreign universities and industry organizations.
In 2018, as part of the Conference the meeting with Top Management of leading energy companies and industry agencies in the "ties off" format, 3d All-Russian competition for the best student scientific society in the oil and gas industry and 2nd All-Russian intellectual game among the youth of the oil and gas industry “Oil Owl” will take place.
To get more information about the Conference follow the link.
Phone: +7 (499) 507-88-35