12th All-Russian Scientific and Technical Conference: Relevant Issues of Development of the Russian Oil and Gas Complex
On February 12 - 14, 2018 Gubkin University will host 12th All-Russian Scientific and Technical Conference: Relevant Issues of Development of the Russian Oil and Gas Complex. Interested specialists and researchers from oil and gas companies, industry research and design institutes, higher and secondary professional educational institutions are invited to participate.
The conference is aimed to analyze the achievements in oil and gas science and technology and identify the main areas for research in the coming years.
The scientific and technical issues in the following areas are offered for discussion at the Conference:
- Geology, geophysics and monitoring of oil and gas fields;
- Development and operation of natural hydrocarbon deposits;
- Design, construction and operation of hydrocarbon pipeline transport systems and oil and gas products supply;
- Technology of oil and gas processing, petrochemistry and chemmotology of fuels and lubricants;
- Design, production and operation of equipment and facilities for the oil and gas complex;
- Automation, modeling and energy supply of technological processes of the oil and gas complex;
- Current issues of economics and management of oil and gas production;
- International energy business;
- Development of human resources for the oil and gas industry;
- Legal regulation of oil and gas industry organizations;
- Education in the humanities at oil and gas universities;
- Implementation of the program on import substitution in the oil and gas sector: results and objectives.
To register for the event and get more details about the Conference follow the link.
No registration fee applies.
Tel. +7 (499) 507-88-35