Advanced technologies for oil and gas fields development and exploitation onshore and offshore
On 21 – 29 February 2020, the International Scientific and Educational School “Advanced technologies for oil and gas field development and exploitation onshore and offshore” will be held at Gubkin University. Interested undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate students, faculty members and oil and gas industry specialists are invited to apply. The language of instruction is English.
The International Scientific and Educational School is organized by the Department of Computer Aided Design of Oil and Gas Industry Facilities.
Training will be provided by the faculty members of the Department of Computer Aided Design of Oil and Gas Industry Facilities of Gubkin University and Clausthal University of Technology (Germany).
Duration: 2 weeks (2 credits – 72 academic hours)
Venue: Room 1801б (Gubkin University)
Classes will be held daily from 16:00 to 21:30.
Language of instruction: English
The program includes thematic lectures, training and case studies in the following areas:
- Modern drilling technologies
- Advanced technologies for development and exploitation of onshore and offshore oil and gas fields
- Project management methodology in the oil and gas industry
- Problems of offshore oil and gas field development
- Advanced AutoCAD course
- Underground gas storage
- Basic principles of offshore oil and gas field development
To register for the course, please follow the link.