Gubkin Humanitarian Readings
On April 4-5, 2019 the Department of Philosophy, Social and Political Technologies of Gubkin University will host the 4th International Conference “Gubkin Humanitarian Readings” under the title “The Global Risks of the Digital Age and the Visions of the Future”.
The conference will bring together specialists engaged in study of the transformations of personality, culture, economics, law, education and language in the digital society in order to share their research experience and practical solutions.
The program of the event includes the following key topics:
1. Uncertainty and risks: transdisciplinary studies.
2. Inequality in the past, present and future.
3. Engineering education: problems and risks.
4. Efficiency measurements in research and educational activities.
5. Digital inequality in the 21st century.
6. Law and legal awareness in the age of uncertainty.
7. Transformations of language in the digital civilization.
8. Industry 4.0 and technologies in the era of global uncertainty.
9. Economies of the future and problem of inequality.
10. Art in the digital age. From techne to ecological design.
11. Gamification of culture.
The working languages of the conference are Russian and English.
Online participation is possible. Participants of online conference receive an invitation link.
No participation fee is required.
Participants are invited to submit their papers for publication. Materials published in English should include the title, abstract and keywords translated into Russian. No publication fee is required.
Deadline for registration and paper submission is March 1, 2019.