SPE Membership renewal for Gubkin University students
Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) opens registration and membership renewal on its official website. The registration for Gubkin University students is free of charge, although it is requested to select “sponsored by Chevron” item while registering.
SPE Membership provides the following benefits for Gubkin University students:
- Attend monthly meetings of SPE Moscow Section in the Congress Center of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation, where there is an opportunity for networking with practicing professionals.
- Receive subscription discounts on many international oil and gas journals, including Journal of Petroleum Technology.
- Access OnePetro, PetroWiki and other industry’s largest online technical libraries allowing to search, purchase, and download technical documents from multiple professional societies.
- Receive discounts on registration to annual conferences, workshops, and courses, which help access innovative technologies, knowledge and professional networking globally.
- Expand professional contacts.
- Acquire new knowledge and advance career, etc.
To register, please go to the official website of the Society of Petroleum Engineers, and click “membership”, “join SPE”. If already registered, check if the membership is renewed. To renew the membership, click “renew your membership”.
To receive instructions on how to Renew SPE Membership, click here.
Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) is the largest individual member organization serving managers, engineers, scientists and other professionals worldwide in the oil and gas industry. Its mission is to collect, disseminate, and exchange technical knowledge concerning the exploration, development and production of oil and gas resources, and related technologies for the public benefit; and to provide opportunities for professionals to enhance their technical and professional competence.
Gubkin University SPE Student Chapter