For bachelor programs
- 1. Admission requirements
- 2. Best way for successful admission
- 3. Starting the application
- 4. Entrance tests
- 5. Checking of the results
- 6. Getting ready for arrival
- 7. Contacts
STARTING THE APPLICATION
Application includes the preparation for application and submission of documents
Preparation for application
To start the application for the Bachelor program it is necessary to:
Ways of documents submission
- 1. personally
- 2. by express mail
The application period
- Personally or by mail: from June 10 and no later than July 10
The set of entrance exams vary according to the chosen Bachelor program. But more generally the sets of exams vary according to the field of science which the chosen program belongs to:
- • For Technology related majors, exams in: Mathematics, Physics, Russian language.
- • For Chemistry related majors, exams in: Mathematics, Chemistry, Russian Language.
- • For Ecology related majors, exams in: Mathematics, Geography, Russian Language.
- • For Economics and Management related majors, exams in: Mathematics, Social Science, Russian Language.
- • For Law related majors, exams in: Social Science, Russian History, Russian Language
If the applicant has the Russian Language Certificate received at Gubkin (or at another university) it can be submitted to the Department of International Students (DIS) instead of taking the Russian language exam.
The information on the exact list of exams according to the chosen Undergraduate program could be found on the Gubkin website (in Russian):
The exams’ schedule is published on the Gubkin Russian website no later than June 1st.
The admission exams for the Bachelor programs take place from July 12 to July 22
- • All exams are taken in the written form, in Russian
- • The results of entrance exams are evaluated on the 100 grades’ scale where:
Excellent: 100-85 grade
Good: 84-75 grade
Satisfied: 74-65 grade
Related link (in Russian):
The duration of the exams:
- • Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, History and Social Sciences: 3 hours
- • Russian Language: 2 hours
All exams start at 9:00 a.m.
The applicants are allowed to take the exam after checking the exam sheet and passport. The exam sheet should be received on the day of the exam in the hall of admission from 8:00 to 8:50.
CHECKING THE RESULTS
The University evaluates the results of exams and publishes the list of enrolled applicants on the Gubkin Rusian website around August 4.
After successful admission the original diploma and transcript should be submitted to International Students’ Relation Department.
The updated information on conditions, dates and requirements for application could be found on the Gubkin Russian website, section For applicants.
Useful links (in Russian):