- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of application if applying to Bachelor degree program
- Have earned an acceptable high school, college or university diploma for chosen Bachelor, Master or Ph.D. program
- Be sure that the tuition fee is acceptable for you or you have the opportunity to apply for Scholarship or get the financial support from the company
- Complete all required forms and documents for admission including diploma and official transcripts and make their translation and nostrification.
- Be sure that you’ll learn the Russian language before starting the Program
- If you didn’t attend the one year Preparatory Language Course at Gubkin before the application for Bachelor program, be sure that you will have the valid visa and accommodation when coming for the admission exams
- Be able to study and live in a foreign country and take care about yourself during the 2 years or more